Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. Changes will be posted on this site.
2. We agree to sell you the services and goods for the price stated. We deliver to UK addresses only. No goods are left unless an adult signs for delivery.
3. Delivery charges and when we estimate we may supply the goods to you are contained in our separate Delivery section of the site. We try to deliver goods when stated but cannot guarantee delivery by such date. Time is not of the essence.
4. Goods Services are subject to availability and if we cannot supply them we will inform you and you will be given a full refund of what you have paid.
5. The goods are services sold at the price on our web site at the date we receive the order from you. If we find a pricing error on our web site we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity, if you wish, of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we cannot contact you we will cancel the order. If you cancel and you have paid for the goods, you will be given a full refund.
6. Payment can be made by any means set out in our Delivery terms. We aim to keep details of your order and payment secure; however, except in cases of negligence, we are not liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
7. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
8. If you receive faulty goods we handle this in accordance with our returns policy.
9. Where applicable, you may cancel your order under the distances selling regulations.
10. Get Personalised & associated companies cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances resulting in a non-attendance of our services. A refund in full will be given in such case.
11. When booking a room for our on-site services, customers must ensure it is safe for children to run, play games in and free from hazards. We reserve the right to change, alter and cancel the event at any time on if health and safety requirements are not met.
13. For all on-site services, bookings are only confirmed when a deposit and signed quote have been returned to us. We cannot be help responsible for loss of post.
1. The information we collect and how we use it
When you order products or services from our website we need to know your name, full postal address, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date.
We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you make, and to send you information requested by you. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on these matters and any other matter relating to your account with us (if you have one).
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve our products and the ordering and delivery service we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our products, service and performance.
2. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
(Provide details of security measures in relation to the personal data processed. For example describe firewalls, browser certification technology, limited access, use of passwords etc as appropriate)
We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
3. Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
4. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your name, e-mail address or other address, please let us know the correct details by completing the contact form.
5. Your consent
Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
6. How to contact Get Personalised & associated companies